Monday, April 30, 2007

Yest when I was at the Train station, while goin to wrk (yeah....yeah...now dont go rolling ur eyes :D...its an interesting place to observe ppl ;))...I'm listenin to this reall fav song of mine...one which u dont get to listen on the radio often ....suddenly there is a ta on my shoulder.ookie and a lady is askin me sumthin(which i cant obiviously hear over the radio...becoz i've put it at a very high sound :D)...so I remove the earphones...and she says "Nest train slow hai ki fast"...a question regarding which I hv no clue...and say so to her too...smiling all the time (while I'm missin tht song of mine :D..)...this hapened no less then 3 times yest (all during the course of the same song....:D...sheeeeeeesh). I mean I'm really helfull mosta the times...but welll ommon three ppl...same question...during tht same song...hehe :D

and another question...what is proper office attire during summer... I mean formals get wayyyy to hot ppl :D...I'm confused on this topic too :)

No comments: