Saturday, June 2, 2007



Okie Okie I knw I'm sooo not a film critic :D..so cant really rate a movie...but what the heck, here goes :D..... I went to watch 'Cheeni Kum' 2day...lemme tell y'all tht its an absolutely fantabulous movie :))) . I mean yeah yeah the storyline is tried and tested....and yeah ppl its kinda a romantic comedy (so chicklit I know :D)...but its the dialouges..they r sooo refreshingly intelligent :))) (ermm....and considering the crap they pass of as dialouges these days.. :D...this is on another level) ....and then there is the music (nobody broke out in2 a song and dance in the middle of a london street thnk god!!! :D), given by Ilyaraja (which makes u realise why hes a master :)) )...it actually aids the flow of the movie (I mean its been a long time since I've seen tht happen :)) )...and then there are the clothes worn by Tabu ..classy is the only word ....and well amithabh...well hes just amithabh in the movie...great dresser, carries off the sarcastic and witty dialouges with elan tht man(and yeah I luved the Versace designer glasses he has worn...in case u'all didnt knw thts a brand ppl :P )...and yes the sets....fantabulous(yeah ppl I noticed tht :P)all in all a movie not to be missed (can I hea the call of any major daily for making me their head movie critic....haha :D)

No comments: